What do we test?
You may well have an idea what is working and what is not - the choice of what to test will more than likely reveal itself. For example you would like to increase the number of email newsletter sign ups - the examples below are some of what we test against when looking for barriers that prevent users from signing up;
- Variations of the types of fields in the form
- The length of online forms
- Wording - convincing visitors to sign up
Each A B test is very different and depends a combination of elements - the audience type and product offering. Here are some elements we test first:
- Amount of text on the page (short vs. long).
- Page title or description
- Button’s, wording, size, color and placement.
- Layout and style of website
- Images on landing and product pages