WEB design strategies for barristers chambers that increase revenue by converting prospects into clients through crafted websites. WEB also offer branding for barristers, lawyers and legal organisations.
Branding and websites for Barristers’ Chambers
- Do you need a new website for your Barristers’ Chamber that gets you more clients?
- Do you need help with your Chambers' social media?
- Do you need a brand refresh and new marketing material for your Barristers’ Chamber?
WEB Fill the gap between design, marketing, sales and business goals.
To continue your success into this crowded online space you are going to need more than a great looking website we create for you. You’re going to need an online marketing strategy to target solicitors, organisations and the public who need your Chamber services.
WEB offer some services to make your life easier, including;
- Project management (including getting content from internal sources)
- Copy writing
- Content management system (to edit CV’s and other website content)
- Website and social media training
- Barristers’ Chambers secure website hosting
- Maintenance & support
- Logo design and marketing material.
WEB understands how to engage existing and new clients - its about your people, you provide a personal service and that should be reflected on your new Barristers’ Chambers website.
WEBs' hosting platforms are reliable and headache free. We also offer online marketing, content, and branding services. here are just a few ideas others have used:
- CRM integration
- Online payments
- Event management
- Online booking
- Website personalisation
- Email marketing
- List management
- Content marketing
- Responsive design
- News and blog features
Our model is different to that of a traditional agency.
WEB know it can seem daunting creating a new website for your Barristers’ Chambers, so we try to take the headache of your online business away, allowing you to get on with what you do best. Don’t worry we’ll making sure you’re in touch and decisions made are yours.
We’ll find out what you need as a Barristers’ Chamber then apply what we have learnt about how clients will use your website.
It’s that simple.
And why shouldn’t it be?